Time Traveler World Debut Date ~ Silver Dollar City
The world’s newest spinning coaster makes its debut March 14th when Silver Dollar City opens for the season! But this isn’t just another spinning coaster, it’s the world’s tallest, fastest and steepest drop of any spinning coaster when it opens!
Time Traveler is Silver Dollar City’s biggest attraction ever and adds to a great line-up of over 40 rides in the park!
As mentioned above Time Traveler is a record breaker for spinning coasters so what are the records?
- Fastest – Top speed of 50.3 miles per hour
- Steepest – A 10-story, 90-degree vertical drop…straight down. Custom-engineered to have an immediate out-of-the-station, gravity-driven drop down an Ozarks mountainside
- Tallest – Custom-designed for mountainous terrain with its tallest point at 100 feet
- First & Only with Three Inversions – a Dive Loop, a Vertical Loop and a Zero-G Roll
- First & Only with a Vertical Loop – A 95-foot tall loop
- First and Only Double Launch – 0 to 47 mph in 3 seconds; 30 to 45 mph in 3.5 seconds
You may remember back in November at IAAPA we got our first look at the car for Time Traveler:
We can’t wait to ride Time Traveler and visit Silver Dollar City, and look forward to hearing what all our followers think of the coaster!