Six Flags America Replacing Castaway Creek with Wahoo River
After a couple weeks of teasing, featuring some grim characters, leading up to the chain-wide announcement day, Six Flags America is adding Wahoo River for 2018.
The new river is a big improvement over Castaway Creek:
Wahoo River highlights include:
– Up to 18 feet wide; 33% wider and 40% longer
– Seven different water action zones with sprays, geysers, waves, waterfalls, leaky pipes, aqua arches and bucket dumps
– A wave generator that pulses waves every few seconds propelling guests down the water channel
– Colorful buckets dropping gallons of refreshing water from above
– Nearly 2,500 feet of new deck space with hundreds of deck chairs
For more on Six Flags America and beyond stay tuned to our social channels:
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page!