Silver Dollar City Adding Time Traveler Roller Coaster in 2018
After a five year gap, Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri has announced their next coaster. Time Traveler, will be a Mack spinning coaster and will debut in the park next year!
The ride is definitely putting a new “spin” on their line-up with these thrilling details:
- Spins will be controlled
- 10 story 90 degree vertical drop immediately following the station
- Dive loop, vertical loop, and zero G roll
- 100 feet tall at highest point
- First spinning coaster with a vertical loop (95 feet tall)
- Two launches
- Ride will go over and under itself 14 times
- 3 trains
- 50 miles per hour
When Time Traveler opens in 2018, it will be the tallest, fastest, and steepest spinning coaster in the world!
The concept art from the announcement video shows us several angles and twists of the new coaster:
At a cost of $26 million, this is the largest investment and announcement in Silver Dollar City’s 47 year history.
For more on Silver Dollar City and beyond be sure to watch our social channels as announcement season is now well under way!
- Twitter: @WildGravityTrvl
- Instagram: WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: Wild Gravity Travels
- Subscribe to YouTube