Seven Seas Food Festival Returns with New Tastes ~ SeaWorld Orlando
Arguably Orlando’s best food festival returns to SeaWorld Orlando on February 17th. The Seven Seas Food Festival wowed us and was a big hit last year. With small plates, sample brews, and concerts; the event is sure to please.
The event gets even better this year with not only the return of last years offerings, but the addition of 2 new booths and some other new dishes:
- NEW: German Market featuring Wiener Schnitzel Slider
- NEW: All- American Market with Nathan’s Hot Dog Sliders:
- Coney Island
- New York
- Florida Market returns with a new dish; Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- Polynesian Island Market returns with some new dishes; Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl and Pineapple Lumpias
The event is included with park admission and a sampler lanyard is the best way to try lots of flavors and save a little money.
With over 70 beers and 50 wines to pair with all the tasty options a sampler is more than helpful!
Be sure to check out our full post on last year’s event and stay tuned for concert announcements very soon!
UPDATED: Concert listings:
- Bachman & Turner – February 17
- Larry the Cable Guy – February 18
- Jacksons – Feb 24
- Huey Lewis & the News – March 3
- Chris Young – March 4
- Daughtry – March 10
- Additional performances, like Eli Young Band and El Gran Combo, to be announced soon.
Stay tuned to our social accounts for those updates and lots of great coverage on the event!
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page