Sesame Street Land Opening In 2019 At SeaWorld Orlando
Today, SeaWorld Orlando shared exciting details on a brand-new themed land, opening Spring 2019. Families will be able to walk down Sesame Street for the very first time as Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando brings the world famous street to park guests, connecting them to all of the fun, laugher and learning of Sesame Street.
Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando Highlights:
- Explore: Guests will explore the iconic neighborhood as they walk through Abby Cadabby’s garden, visit Mr. Hooper’s store, stop by Big Bird’s nest, sit on the famous 123 stoop and meet their favorite friends from Sesame Street including Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird.
- Celebrate: Elmo and his furry friends, along with parade dancers will invite guests to join the party on Sesame Street daily during SeaWorld Orlando’s first-ever parade.
- Play: The immersive area will feature exciting rides, wet and dry play areas and interactive experiences designed to entertain the entire family.
Construction on Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando is currently underway. The new themed area will be located on the south end of the park, where Happy Harbor currently stands.
Be sure to follow our social media accounts to keep up with all the latest news on this project and other projects.
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page