SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration ~ 2017
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration returns with some great holiday traditions only SeaWorld Orlando can offer! Let’s take a look at some of the merriment from last year first:
Select nights 11/23 to 12/31 the usual features that make SeaWorld’s celebration arguably the best Christmas event in a park return:
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – A new favorite from last year and sure to be a hit again as Rudolph and friends meet in their own life-size storybook trail!
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Shamu Stadium once again brightens the night with dazzling lights and glowing candles, while Christmas carols abound and Shamu splashes to celebrate the holiday season.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
- Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
- Winter Wonderland on Ice: SeaWorld Orlando never fails to impress with their shows and this is a great one, on ice!
- Sea of Trees – Families will stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water. Here’s our video from last year’s wonderous dancing trees:
- The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
A couple new details to this years event:
- With the construction of Infinity Falls, Santa has gone back to the north pole and will be meeting guests inside the Wild Arctic attraction. You may remember meeting Jolly ole’ saint Nick here when Polar Express was featured in the year before.
- New to the event is Dine with Rudolph. Guests can now book an all-new holiday dinner experience with their favorite reindeer. Hugs and smiles are shared with Rudolph as guests enjoy the telling of his classic tale. All this fun with a great buffet style meal!
For more on SeaWorld and all the other Christmas offering around the parks, stay tuned to our social accounts:
- On Twitter: @
- On Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- On Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page