Miami River Brewhouse Replaces Red’s Hall of Fame Grill in 2019 ~ Kings Island
Another solid addition for Kings Island’s 2019 season has been announced. Red’s Hall of Fame Grill will be replaced by Miami River Brewhouse. Red’s, which was serving dated chicken fingers, burgers and a few other options was a much dated concept and was due. See below for the new menu:
Miami River Brewhouse also builds on the solid dining addition of last season Coney Bar-B-Que and solidifies a great option on the opposite side of the park!
Miami River brings an awesome sounding new menu to the table; best of all it is going to be on the dining plan for passholders!
The menu, personally crafted by Kings Island’s Executive Chef, James Major, will feature taps from the finest local breweries as well as appetizers, salads, gourmet sandwiches and premium burgers. Selections will include:
- Pull Apart Bread – cheddar, garlic butter, scallions with beer mustard and Sri-Rancha (appetizer)
- That’s One Big Pretzel – Bavarian twist with bacon jam and beer cheese (appetizer)
- Texas Bahn Mi – smoked beef, cucumber, carrot, cilantro with Sri-Mayo served on French bread
- London’s Bridge – fried cod, cheese, tartar sauce served with super slaw
- Big Bacon Burger – a double patty burger with Havarti cheese, candied onion, bacon jam and sliced bacon
- Impossible Burger – vegan burger with herb mustard, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and onion
We’re excited to see and try all the new options at Kings Island in 2019! Stay tuned to all our social channels for opening day coverage from Kings Island on Passholder night 4/19 and opening day 4/20.
You can also search for our podcast on your favorite app including Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts!