Knott’s Scary Farm 2017
Every fall America’s 1st theme park transforms into the west’s best Halloween event, Knott’s Scary Farm 2017 promices just this.
In the newest addition this year, Dark Ride will lure guest into a world of an abandoned carnival ride complete with cruel carnies shunned from the world. They have created their own world of terror inside the framework of their former attraction and invite you into it, if you are braze enough.
Oh you made it out of the dark ride, The next stop of the farm is Paranormal Inc. The former hospital welcomes you to check-in to see high flying aerial stunts and scares as you help investigate what actually happened to its former patients. Was it torture, are the medical staff really that evil or is it all just fiction; find out for yourself.
On the next stop at the farm, we head into the woods. Pumpkin Eater takes guests into the old woods surrounding The Hollow. These woods are supposedly inhabited by a murderous 7-foot tall creature on the prowl.
Where do the souls of those fallen in battle go? We find out on our quest through a sacred shrine, an ancient Japanese temple and into the midst of the Shadow Lands. We must survive demon samurais whose souls are cursed to rot within the depths of purgatory.
Don’t get infected as you join other guests armed with cutting edge laser guns to battle Zombies in blood soaked city streets and an underground sewer system crawling with nearly one hundred ravenous zombies. This real time battle between you and the zombies is one of the most complicated and largest attractions built for the event. Do you have what it takes to join the Special Ops: Infected?
No farm is complete without a barn, but this barn is not filled with hay. The Red Barn is soaked in blood and filled with carnivorous animals seeking to prey on flesh, preferably yours.
The Tooth Fairy returns again to search for more teeth; however, this trip with leave you in the dark, pitch black in fact, and with a totally new ending leaving you hanging by a tooth.
Trick or Treats sheds some light, well actually is sheds very little light on your fears of the dark as you venture in to that creepy house at the end of the street, armed with only a faulty flashlight. Good Luck
Choose your path carefully, don’t get perplexed by the mindless zombies in cursed swamps of New Orleans; otherwise the Voodoo demons will be hexed upon you.
Knott’s Scary Farms nine horrific mazes will scare the IP right out of you this year!
In addition to the amazeing horror above, Knott’s Scary Farms midways will come to life with horror
- CarnEVIL-where the freak show is the main event and countless clowns crave your undying attention.
- Fiesta de los Muertos– fuses Latin American mythology, colorful costumes, and larger than life stilt walkers to create a terrifying trail filled with legendary monsters from hundreds of years of folklore waiting for you in the shadows.
- The Hollow-From within the fog, the legendary Headless Horseman and his army of the undead are ready to unleash a reign of terror in the 6-acre area newest scare zone.
- Ghost Town Streets- the original – and still most terrifying scare zone – that started it all. Bands of half-human, half-animal monsters prowl the streets and inhabit the fog. Beware the notoriously startling Sliders who lunge from every fog-filled corner of the land.
This year will feature the last year of Elvira show. The Queen of Halloween will go out with a bang in a spectacular all-new show that will take guest on a spooky adventure packed with music, dance and humor. The show will bre performed twice nightly, on event nights, at 9 & 11:30 pm.
With the impending closure of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventures at Universal Orlando, We are definitely looking forward to, The Hanging: Fake NOOSE. With all the events from the past year, this years version will certainly bring us some real facts about pop culture.
The Following rides are scheduled to be available during the event. (subject to ride change)
- Coast Rider
- La Revolucion
- Montezooma’s Revenge
- Pony Express
- Silver Bullet
- Sol Spin
- Supreme Scream
- Timber Mountain Log Ride
- VR Showdown in Ghost Town
For more about Knott’s and other Halloween around the country follow our social channels.
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page!