Two exciting events come to LEGOLAND Florida during late April and early May.
Kidz Bop will take over the LEGOLAND resort for three days on April 28-30 for the inaugural Kidz Bop weekend.
The Kidz will perform their biggest show to date twice daily at the, newly renamed, Kidz Bop Stadium in Pirate Cove at noon and 4 pm with a chance to meet the performers after at 1 pm and 5 pm near Lakeside Sandwich Co. (Note: times are one half hour earlier on 4/28) The event is included with ALL types of admissions.
The second event is built in a galaxy far, far away. For two weekends in May, LEGOLAND Florida is transformed into a Star Wars mecca as Star Wars Weekends return for two bricktastic weekends, May 6-7 & May 13-14.
Guest will have the chance to:
- Explore some of their favorite scenes from the movies in Miniland
- Create a giant LEGO® Star Wars™ mural, brick by brick
- Build their own LEGO® Star Wars™ model
- Search for LEGO droids throughout MINILAND USA to unscramble a secret message
- Learn tips and tricks from our LEGO Master Model Builders
- Build the world’s largest LEGO Yoda model
- Meet LEGO Darth Vader
- Dress up as their favorite LEGO® Star Wars™ character and participate in our intergalactic costume parade (ages 12 and under)
- Plus, giveaways, fun photo ops, opportunities to win LEGO® Star Wars™ prizes and exclusive retail offers.
New this year, the just for fun competition with other LEGO Star Wars fans, Are you a Rookie or a Wookie? will put you head to head with others in both knowledge and building skills.
All activities will take place both weekends and are included with all forms of park admission, no need to use Jedi mind tricks; however the Alliance recommends you join the fun; IT IS YOUR DESTINY!
Also don’t forget to check out the newest resort at LEGOLAND Florida if you need a place to rest your driods.
As always, stay tuned to our social media channels for more on Legoland Florida and beyond:
- Twitter: @ and @Michael_WGT
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page