Today SeaWorld Orlando confirmed a rumor we were the 1st to bring you almost 2-months ago. A river rapids ride will be the next big attraction at SeaWorld Orlando!
So what is Infinity Falls? Let’s check out the park provided promo:
Highlights of Infinity Falls include:
- The ride features category IV (4) rapids
- A unique elevator lift takes riders to the world’s tallest drop on a river rapids ride
- Family Friendly experience
- New village area of the park to explore and participate in helping freshwater ecosystems
Here’s some key facts to know about Infinity Falls:
- Manufacturer: Intamin Amusement Rides, a well-known source for River Rapids Rides.
- Ride Time of 4+ minutes
- Track Length: 1,520 feet
- Lifts: 3 including a 1st of its kind vertical elevator lift
- Drop: 40 feet, Tallest in the world, current record holder in Kali River Rapids at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Height Requirement: 42″
- Ride Vehicles: 8- Passenger Rafts
As predicted this will be taking over the SeaGarden area but will continue to incorporate the “Experiences that Matter” philosophy which means that educational and animal experiences will be combined with the ride.
Though the Terrace building will close during construction, the Pass member lounge and building itself will not be demolished:
Below check out our interviews with President Jim Dean and Brian Morrow for info on this:
Be sure to check out our other post discussing Kraken Unleashed, Pop, and Electric Ocean and more about SeaWorld’s 2017 offering as we wait for Infinity Falls to splash its way into 2018!
Be sure to stay tuned to our social accounts as you never know when we will be first to break a story like this one! Moving forward we will also begin our construction updates on Infinity Falls pretty quickly. Search the hashtag: #InfinityFalls to find our coverage and stay #MoreInformed
- Twitter: @ and @Michael_WGT
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page