Halloween Spooktacular 2017 ~ SeaWorld Orlando
With Electric Ocean ending its first run at SeaWorld Orlando the pace doesn’t slow at the world’s premier sea life park!
Halloween fun comes at its earliest time ever at SeaWorld Orlando this year. Halloween Spooktacular returns 9/23 and continue on Saturdays and Sundays through 10/29!
Highlights of the event include:
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, and all their friends! A fun and highly interactive show that invites guests to dance, play and even sing-along with your favorite characters!
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast – Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast returns and features a delicious buffet enjoyed with the furriest characters in town. Starting at $9 for kids and $19 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life with a live DJ, bubbles floating overhead, unique photo opportunities and colorful sea-themed characters.
- Pets Ahoy Halloween – Guests can enjoy a special Halloween version of this side-splitting show with surprise twists, and a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end.
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat from 11 a.m. to park close for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll®, Airheads® and Junior Mints®, just to name a few.
- Halloween Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party kicks off in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
Halloween Spectacular is another great even in SeaWorld Orlando’s line-up! Be sure to check it out.
For more on SeaWorld Orlando and beyond be sure to follow our social accounts:
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page!