Today Legoland Florida issued some very helpful and safety minded guidelines for playing Pokemon Go in their park.
- Even a Pokémon Master must stay within guest areas. Please don’t climb any fences or follow any Pokémon into employee only areas.
- No catch is worth sacrificing your safety. All play must pause throughout the duration of your ride until you exit the ride.
- Be sure not to bump into one of our more than 60 million LEGO® models – that could hurt!
- With more than one hundred Pokémon to catch, be sure to stay hydrated.
- If you find a Pokémon at the Fun Town Pizza Pasta Buffet, let the nearest Model Citizen know, we prefer pepperoni over Poké Balls.
- If hours of play have unleashed the power of your phone, recharge in the Imagination Zone.
- If your wild encounter leads you to Wyldstyle, keep in mind she may need to stop for a selfie with another guest before you can make your catch.
Yes, while some of these are meant in good fun, please remember to be safe when playing and actually enjoy your day the park whether it be this one or others. The key rules above to me are to actually enjoy your ride and don’t play while you are riding; because otherwise why are you riding? Also, be sure not to enter any ride restricted zones just to make your next virtual capture.
While I understand this game is the latest trend, please don’t forget to actually look up from your phone and try to enjoy the park you actually spent money to go to.
For more on Legoland Florida and other parks follow our social channels:
- On Twitter: @
- On Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- On Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page