Christmas Town 2017 ~ Busch Gardens Tampa
Tampa’s Premier Holiday event is Christmas Town at Busch Gardens. Offering a fun festive event for everyone Christmas Town expands the old favorite with 2 new features this year:
- Holiday Culinary Samplers: Enjoy 5 or 10 delectable creations from our holiday menus during Christmas Town. Culinary locations like Christmas Town Village will feature savory treats and Yuletide sweets for the whole family.
- Story Time Breakfast with Rudolph: Sometimes the best part about Christmas morning is the breakfast. This year, the all-new Story Time Breakfast with Rudolph delivers at Dragon Fire Grill complete with holiday songs, story time and special surprises. Indulge in waffles, French toast, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese grits, pastries, biscuits and gravy, and much more.
Great old favorites return to the event including Rudolph who made his debut last year at the event:
There’s great lights and decorations to see all over the place:
This year Sam the Snowman will make his debut with Rudolph and friends as well! Sam is the older chilly storyteller in the classic movie seen every year on TV.
Thrilling rides like the new last year Cobra’s Curse and other are open during the event:
Guests can also expect the return of fan-favorite shows that ring in the season, including Christmas on Ice, Carol of the Bells light show and the Holiday Hills Brass Band. For a complete list of seasonal sights and unforgettable Yuletide experiences, visit ChristmasTown.com.
Be sure to take a ride and sing some carols on the train as well:
For more on Busch Gardens and beyond be sure to stay tuned to our social accounts. We’ll be checking out lots of holiday fun from all over this year!
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page