This weekend Carowinds will be brew central in the all new event BrewFest. Saturday and Sunday (6/4 and 6/5) from 12 noon to 6 P.M. outside of the park’s Harmony Hall, 15 local breweries from across the Carolinas will showcase their best specialty craft beers. The samples available include over 60 micro-brews, lagers, IPAs, pale ales and more.
Also at the event guests can experience an over-sized game of beer pong, beer slides (shuffleboard with beer mugs), and live music. To add a little competition, the top three selling brews from each day will be sold at Carowinds for the rest of the 2016 season.
Add to that the great offerings the park always has including Fury 325, the best new coaster of 2015, and the all new Carolina Harbor and it makes for a great weekend of fun and flavor in the Carolinas!
Here’s how BrewFest works:
· To purchase beer or food, guests will need to buy tokens.
· Tokens can be purchased once guests get inside the park at a BrewFest token booth located near Harmony Hall.
Food and beverages for BrewFest are not included with park admission and are available for an extra fee.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages.
For more on Carowinds and beyond be sure to always follow us on our social channels:
- On Twitter: @
- On Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- On Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page!
- On a Podcast: Orlando Tourism Report