Carnival Paradise Cruising to Cuba in 2019 ~ Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival has shared with the exciting news that the Carnival Paradise will be adding 20 more opportunities for guests to cruise to Cuba.
The cruises depart from Tampa and are in addition to the 17 cruises aboard the Carnival Sensation with the same destination.
Havana, Cuba has quickly become a hot spot for the industry and Paradise will offer 3 different itineraries:
- 10 – five-day cruises over-nighting in Havana with a visit to Key West – departing March 2, April 13, May 25, June 22, July 6, Aug. 3 and 17, Sept. 14 and 28 and Oct. 26, 2019;
- 6 – five-day voyages featuring a day-long call in Havana and a visit to Cozumel – departure dates include Jan. 5, March 16, May 11, Aug. 31, Nov. 9 and Dec. 7, 2019;
- 4 – five-day sailings featuring day-long calls to Havana, Key West and Cozumel – departing Feb. 16, June 8, July 20 and Oct. 12, 2019.
Guests on Carnival Cruises can choose from about 20 excursions while in port, many showcasing the island’s vibrant culture, majestic beauty, and architectural landmarks.
Back on-board, guests can enjoy a variety of Cuban themed activities. From deck parties, trivia contests and salsa lessons the ship will make you feel like you are already there or never left. Amor Cubano: A Caribbean Dance Romance Playlist Productions show, is also featured:
Carnival Paradise just completed an extensive refurbishment last month with tons of upgrades and features:
- 38 new cabins
- 98 balconies to existing staterooms
- Guy’s Burger Joint from Guy Fieri
- RedFrog Rum Bar ~ poolside
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar ~ poolside
- BlueIguana Cantina Mexican eatery
- New Camp Ocean marine themed play area
- 9-hole mini golf course
- Enhanced retail offerings including boutiques from Pandora and Guess
For more on Carnival and beyond, stay tuned to our social pages!
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page