LEGOLAND Florida announced the return of their #BuiltForKids Halloween party on select days in October.
This brick-tastic event will take place every Saturday and Sunday in October, as well as Halloween night and is included with park admission.
Brick or Treat will bring guests a LEGO filled time with spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours that lead up to a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show above Lake Eloise.
Highlights of the Brick or Treat will be:
- Meet-and-greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of LEGO monsters
- Kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes
- the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse, a giant LEGO model inspired by a set from the now-retired LEGO Monster Fighters
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last — with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular — and delicious — Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
For more on LEGOLAND Florida and other parks from around the country be sure to follow us on our social channels:
- On Twitter: @
- On Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- On Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page!