3 New Haunted Offerings at Halloweekends + More ~ Cedar Point
We’re a little over a month away from the kickoff of Halloweekends at Cedar Point (9/15) and we’ve gotten word on some new offerings and change to the event.
First up is 3 new haunted offerings:
Deprivation: No Way Out: This indoor haunted house replaces Eden Musee. Enveloped in darkness every path is a blind alley and pulse pounding clautrophobia can take hold!
Fearground Freakshow: This is the second of 2 new indoor haunted houses and replaces Eternity Infirmary. Professor Von Fleece brings you a freak-show gone wrong.
Harvest Fear: A new scare zone located around the park’s Town Hall Museum will feature a bountiful harvest granted for generations.
Next up, Camp Snoopy will see a change. The area will no longer be home to the the Fear-y Trails outdoor scarezone ending its run at the park. The area will become known as Camp Spooky during the event.
A final piece of new fun will coffin races on the main midway!
Midnight Syndicate will be returning and is among the the ghastly show offerings!
Here’s a full list of the haunted offerings at this year’s Halloweekends, including the new ones mentioned above:
Outdoor Scare Zones: Harvest Fear, Blood on the Bayou, Cornstalkers, Cutthroat Cove, Maniacal Mechanical Screamworks, Tombstone Terror-Tory
Indoor Mazes: Deprivation: No Way Out, Fearground Freakshow, G.A. Boeckling’s Eerie Estate, Hexed, Slaughter House, Zombie High School.
Halloweekends runs weekends at the park: 9/15-10/29 (Closing Day)
On the fun side of things, Saturdays and Sundays of the event will feature The Great Pumpkin Fest:
- Magic House on Boo Hill with family friendly surprises around every corner and a treat for kids at the end!
- Peppermint Patty’s Pint Sized Hay Bale Maze
- Woodstock’s Crazy Cornstalks is another fun maze of corn!
- Linus’ Mummy Pit is foam filled and funtastic!
- Franklin’s Tractor Trek is a hay bale mini tractor course!
3 Rides will be changed up a bit for the Halloween fun:
- Monster becomes The Friendly Monster with a Halloween inspired soundtrack
- Ocean Motion becomes Ocean Potion with a bubbly and gurgling red sea to sail on
- Cedar Creek Mine takes a page out of the Kings Island book becoming Cedar Creek Mystic Mine Ride #whatsintheshed
We will have first weekend coverage of the event and will be bringing you more pictures/video and excitement from the park via another post and our social channels so stay tuned!
- Twitter: @
- Instagram: @WildGravityTravels
- Facebook: WildGravity Travels
- Subscribe to our YouTube page!